My withdraw successful but not credit in my bank.

CocococoC

Sir,

I am a bc user, my user id- 17326263  Past 8/23/2024, 2:58:43 PM i submitted a withdraw (47494.00) INR.  After 72 hours I am informed that your withdrawal has been successfully sent to the bank, I have checked my bank account and no money has been deposited in my account, I informed the customer care but they denied, I submit the ticket on my bank details bc callline (Ticket no- 7108247) I have given all the proofs here please help me to get the due amount

All the attachments are given below

1.png

ankita.png

bcg.png

bcgam.png

new1.png

statement.png

Edited by Bitcrypto
New update

Brother my 486000 is stuck due to some scammer merchants. The sad thing is BC game always supports those merchants who are submitting fake screenshots. I have provided them my bank statement in pdf format and with video of required statement. No gain. Appeal rejected again. Every 24 hours, they gave a new ticket id. 

Same here brother. Frustrated customer support. They always give support to scammer merchants. I am following up again and again for last 6 days. Daily they give new ticket id. That's it. Merchant provided them fake screenshot and they said that's it. All my money 500k only worth a single fake screenshot. As a proof I provided my bank statement and also upon their request live video recording of bank application with screenshot but again was provided another ticket id and no solution from the customer support. They should hold funds of merchant until he clear the order. Like P2P system. I don't think that they can help now because customer support clearly told me that they will give decision after asking from merchant.

Screenshot_99.jpg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now